Hemophilia and Essential Oils Safety
Essential Oils that might assist in reducing hemorrhages: Rosewood, Labdanum, Myrrh, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Helichrysum
Essential Oils that might assist in contracting blood vessels: Chamomile, Cypress, Rose
Essential Oils that might ease stress: Lavender, Melissa (diffusion only), Frankincense, Labdanum, Neroli (diffusion only), Bergamot (diffusion only), Coriander, Cypress, Helichrysum, Chamomile, Geranium, Scots Pine, Ravensara, Rose, Sandalwood, Valerian, Spikenard, Basil, Patcholi
- Never apply essential oils to the skin without the advice from qualified professional
- Keep oils out of the reach of children, the mentally challenged and pets.
- Keep away from the eyes. If you get essential oils in the eyes, rinse immediately with milk followed by vegetable oil and water.
- Keep oils away from open flame.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Always blend essential oils with a carrier oil, cream, water, or other base before using.
- Never use perfume oils instead of essential oils